Picture

Picture

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Tots Teacher

This Valentine is for Ashlyn. She is in Grade 12 and is the Sunday School teacher in the Tots room (2 & 3 year-olds). She taught my Kaylee and made such an impression on her that Kaylee still seeks her out every Sunday. She also told Kaylee's Sunday School teacher now that Kaylee could come back anytime to her room if she ever had any troubles in her new room (awwww). Well as of last week she's now got my Abby. So I wanted to make a very special Valentine for her.
I used a freebie image from Whimsie Doodles (how awesome is she!!! and free too!!! are you kidding me?)! I colored her using my glitter gel pens and used red Stickles on the heart. For her face I used my 1 new Copic E11 (be gentle). I'm still learning that it takes a few 'coats' for lack of a better word to make it look even. I added the purple bangs because it is for a 17 year-old and I LOVE how they turned out! (Ashlyn does not have purple bangs by the way). I used pink polka dotty patterned paper for the frame. The frame is a Silhouette image. Sent it through the printer to add my sentiment on the back.
I would like to share my Valentine at:
One Stop Craft Challenge for the one I love, closes Feb. 10,
Bugaboo Stamps anything goes, closes Feb. 11,
Tuesday Throwdown be my Valentine, closes Feb. 13,
Stamps R Us Valentine/love, closes Feb. 13,
Charisma Cardz things with wings, closes Feb. 15,
Paper Crafting Journey fairies, closes Feb. 15,
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Valentines, closes Feb. 15,
Cute Card Thursday pink Valentine, closes Feb. 16,
Do You Stack Up love, closes Feb. 16

10 comments:

Jan Garber said...

I'm sure their teacher will love the card! So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up!

WencheP said...

This is so cute and such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Deb said...

oh this is so sweet!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥ this week!
Have a great weekend, Debxx

Anonymous said...

Oh your young teacher is going to love this card. It is so sparkly and cute! I love the purple highlights in her hair.

Min said...

Oh, this is just adorable and I simply LOVE the glittery heart!!

Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes Challenge" with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Becky said...

This is beautiful, inside and out! I love the glittery heart,
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment for the hop.
Hugs & Blessings :)

Jo said...

A beautiful card, thank you for joining in our love themed challenge at Stamps R Us
Jo xx

Laney said...

Super card thanks for joining us at Charisma and OSCC this week would love to see you next week too
hugs
laney

Sheryl said...

A lovely prpject. I love the sparkling heart. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Good Luck. Sheryl xx

crazyribbonlady said...

Fab 'wings' card! :) thank you for joining us at charisma! :) Emma x