Picture

Picture

Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Play Date Thank-You

The little girls and I went to a neighbor's farm Saturday morning for a play date with their granddaughters. I wasn't sure how the big girls (ages 11 and 9) would enjoy playing with the little girls (4 and 2). But they had the most wonderful time. The big girls took such good care of them. And the little girls were so good. This is a thank-you card for the neighbors for inviting us up to play. I'm also taking them some fresh beans from the garden.
I used a Silhouette card file to make my shaped card. Some ribbon and a BoBunny brad are really the only embellishments.

I would like to share my card at:
The Play Date Cafe color challenge, closes August 1

2 comments:

Maria said...

A sweet thank you card! Love the yellow circles and beautiful pink flower! Good luck with the challenge, take care!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER fun card--love the silhouette card file you used! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)