Picture

Picture

Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Little Fun With Stella

One of my best friends turns 55 today. She has a great sense of humor so I'm hoping we're still friends after she gets her card ;)
I used the Bugaboo Stamps image Stella Calendar Months--January and colored her using my Prismacolor pencils. Stella does have Sharon's hair color. I paper pieced her dress in a lovely tartan dp and added red Stickles to her shoes. I mean a girl has to have some glam right? Glossy accents on the martini glass. The sentiment is my own.
I followed the sketch from the Stella Says Sketch Challenge 204.

I am sharing my card at:
Totally Gorjuss birthdays, closes Mar. 8,
Catch The Bug sketch 204, closes Mar. 9, ***3rd Prize Winner!!!***
Glitter n Sparkle add a sentiment, closes Mar. 9

3 comments:

Linsey said...

Hah! This is so fun and cute!!! That sentiment is great, good job thinking it up, perfect for Stella! I love your paper pieced tartan dress and her red sparkly shoes! Wonderful card, your friend is sure to adore it! :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is adorable! Love your paper piecing and super layout! Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Add a Sentiment challenge. Best of luck in the draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

P.S. Your family is beautiful!

Jenn Zeeb said...

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Stella Sketch Challenge” with Bugaboo Stamps! Just loved your card, and hope to see more of your work in future challenges!

Bugaboo Stamps DT
Jenn Zeeb