Picture

Picture

Monday, August 1, 2011

MWM #36


For a person who doesn't use sketches I have now used 2 in a week but I really loved the graffiti design on this one. It is the Mid-Week Madness #36 sketch from Scrapbook Steals. I believe they are on #53. I have such a hard time with the whole mixing of papers and patterns but I like the way the page turned out. I am a chronological scrapbooker and I am trying really hard to stay ahead of today's date so that I don't fall another whole year behind ;o) My lesson learned: 32 feet of adhesive tape only sounds like alot. It actually doesn't go very far at all. I guess moderation is the key.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hi Barb, Your girls are adorable :). Thanks for stopping by my blog and the helpful hint, I am going to try that on my next project.