Picture

Picture

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Merry Kissmas

This is the second of my holiday catch up posts. These were the little classroom treats we made for the all the kids in Kaylee's Kindergarten class. I used the print and cut feature on my Silhouette to cut out all the circles with the students' names on them (2 for each child). Then ran the circles through my Xyron and stuck the names on the bottoms of the Christmas Hershey Kisses. I used red cellophane, cut into squares to wrap both kisses, and tied them with curly ribbon at the top. I used my Silhouette to print and cut the tags that read "Merry Kissmas Love Kaylee" and then wrote each child's name on the back of the tag just for good measure. Sorry about the not so great pictures, they were kind of an afterthought and the flash whites out her tags, but you get the idea, I hope :o) They could pretty easily be made up as personalized Valentine's or Easter treats too.



I had to include a picture of my assistants too. Kaylee was part of the assembly line. Abby really did most of her helping by playing by herself and not making a big mess doing it ;o)
I thought I would link up to some linky parties too:
The Answer Is Chocolate how perfect is that?
   

1 comment:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

How fun! Thanks for linking to my link party! :)